Taja Golavšek (born June 25th 1985) is a professional singer, international performer and certified make-up artist.
As a singer and dancer Taja has been performing since she was 10.
Her collaboration with Juno Reactor, electronic music project from UK started in 2014. Juno Reactor is known for musical scores in Matrix Trilogy, Once upon a time in Mexico, Lost in space, Virtuosity, Drive, Beowulf, Eraser, Mortal Combat.. Together they have been performing all over the world including Japan, USA, UK, Finland, Sweden, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Hungary, Lithuania, Greece, Austria, etc. together with international group of musicians like Peter Clarke/Budgie from UK (drums), Sugizo from Japan (guitar), Hamsika Iyer from India (singer), Tal Ben Ari/Tula from Israel (singer), Amir John Haddad from Germany/Spain (guitar), and performance artists/dancers like Nataly Hay from Israel, Stigma show from Russia, Agnivo from Russia.
The new show ”The Mutant Theatre” was produced in 2016 for the big audience of Ozora Festival Hungary. The album with the same name was released in June, 2018 at the Metropolis Records USA, featuring Taja’s vocals on Our world (album single), Return of Pistolero and Alien. Previous music hit Ingonyama by Ace Ventura and Juno Reactor featured Taja Devi on vocals in 2015.
– Vocal Performance at the 4th Anniversary of Slovene Independence 1995, Cankarjev dom Ljubljana, Slovenia
– Gold Recognition Award: National piano competition Ljubljana Slovenia
– Winning Song of the year Slovenska popevka 2007, Festival Ljubljana 2012 (both performances with Damjana Golavšek)
– Concerts in Japan: Tsutaya O-East Tokyo 2015, Bottom Line Nagoya, Big Cat Osaka, Summer Solstice Festival Tokyo 2016
– Boom festival Portugal 2014, Ozora festival Hungary 2015-2017
– Brighton Film Festival CineCity Brighton UK 2014, Live music score to Color of Pomegranates, live vocal performance with Juno Reactor
– Bearded Theory UK 2016 – Juno Reactor live concert
– Electric Brixton London 2014 – Juno Reactor The Mutant Theatre
– Electric Brixton London 2018 – Juno Reactor The Mutant Theatre
– Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, DEFCON – Juno Reactor The Mutant Theatre
DJ Ace Ventura, Juno Reactor, Edeka DE, Mobitel, Simobil, Bitcoin, Sony, Teater Ponorelii, Studio Ponorelii Damir Rakovič, MH Studio Berlin, Shibuya Group, Tereza Kozinc Photography, Primož Lukežič Photography, Arrigler Photography, Dubioza Kolektiv, World Bodypainting Festival Austria, Stigma Show Russia, Agnivo Russia, Raiven, Gala zlata ženska Savina Atai, Ambiental Performances, Ambasada Gavioli, Le Bon Coin, Havas Worldwide Paris, Bas Production, Smuggler London Limited, Event Design, Month of Design Ljubljana, Celinka, PMI, RTV SLO, Month of Design Ljubljana, Adria Media, Pivovarna Union, Kempinski Hotel, Bernardin Hotels Portorose, Casino Grand Hotel Portorose, Korona Casino & Hotel Kranjska Gora, Grand Hotel Sava Rogaska Slatina, Pflasterspektakel international street performance festival Linz, Frankfurt Musikmesse, Vinci Anžlovar, Event Plus, Supermarket Productions, i-Rose Slovenia, Drinktec Munich, Recontres & Racines Audincourt France, Detonation Besancon France, Abstracion Lyon France, Plesni forum Celje, Zoran Predin, Citycenter Celje, Spar Slovenija, Bacardi, Elektro Dromeda Teater, Zavod CSS Španski borci, Delavski dom Trbovlje, ZKŠT Žalec, Casting Sisters, Unicasting, ABCasting, ABC Accelerator, 500 podjetnic, F&B Acrobatics, Knauf Insulation, Minicity, BTC City, Altstadtzauber festival Klagenfurt,…